Help Support the Manzo Chavez Family

Jonathan's father is the sole provider to his family and they cannot afford health insurance, so any support you can provide is very much appreciated.

Financial Support & Donations can be made electronically via a special PayPal Account set-up for the Chavez Family, or checks can be sent in the name of "Jonathan Manzo Chavez Memorial Trust" (Acct # 376000010) to the
United Labor Bank at 2550 N. First Street, Suite 102, San Jose, CA 95131, and can also be mailed to the Santa Clara Sporting office at 282 Brokaw Road, Santa Clara Ca 95050.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Real Atletico Watsonville

Chaves Family

Your story has touched me, and his Pretty Boy looks has brighted my heart. My prayers are with all of your family. Please embrace yourselfs together and support each other in this hard and painful situation. I have two children myself and I can't imagine the pain that your family is going through. My prayers are with all of you. Stay strong, and god bless all of your family

#8 will always be part of our our club

Sergio Cervantes
Real Atletico SC
Watsonville Ca.

No comments: