Help Support the Manzo Chavez Family

Jonathan's father is the sole provider to his family and they cannot afford health insurance, so any support you can provide is very much appreciated.

Financial Support & Donations can be made electronically via a special PayPal Account set-up for the Chavez Family, or checks can be sent in the name of "Jonathan Manzo Chavez Memorial Trust" (Acct # 376000010) to the
United Labor Bank at 2550 N. First Street, Suite 102, San Jose, CA 95131, and can also be mailed to the Santa Clara Sporting office at 282 Brokaw Road, Santa Clara Ca 95050.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wish that I could give more that $20

To the family of Jonathan:
I would like to send out sincere condolences on behalf of me and my family for your loss. I wish that I could give more that $20 but that is all I can do right now. I read your story onclaycord.com, and although it must not even begin to scratch the surface in regard to what an amazing kid Jonathan is, still I can tell just by his picture that he is and always will be one of a kind. My thoughts go out to you and everyone who is lucky enough to love him.

My thoughts and prayers,
Rebecca Martinez of Concord

No comments: